How old is too old for Lycra 🥴

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd best not comment on her arse.
In her defence I at the time maybe half believed her - like many ex students I seemed to live on pasta for years - had the idea that it was inherently virtuous as it was relatively low in fat. Am nutritionally wiser now.
It seems to be a 'fashion' now, women in the good ol USofA have taken to having 'Butt Implants' :eek:

BTW don't 'google' that, it'll put you off your breakfast.

It seems to be a 'fashion' now, women in the good ol USofA have taken to having 'Butt Implants' :eek:

BTW don't 'google' that, it'll put you off your breakfast.
new thread time raleighnut :smile:

As are the saddles of the 2 blokes in the clip........................you didn't notice that though :laugh:
I was distracted by their stunts.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It is definitely a comfort thing, decent quality supportive lycra bib shorts can make a 100 mile cycle ride achievable and enjoyable,
loose fitting shorts / boxers and even padded undershorts can and do lead to serious chafing, I have been there and its not pretty.
Close fitting jerseys etc IMO just help with wind resistance and keeping you as aero as possible and looking pro :biggrin:
The opposite is also possible, with irritation from Lycra, badly placed pad edge seams and sweat retained by the pad.

And who wants to look like a pro when you're not? I'm not insecure about not having a ProTeam contract!

Top Bottom