How the F*** did he get out of that?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Alex321

Veteran
Why would you attempt such a stupid thing.
The fault is quite clearly with the cyclist.

The fault is just as much with the left hand truck. The cyclist was ahead of that truck before pulling alongside the Right hand truck. That Left hand truck should never have pulled alongside him with so little space..

The cyclist was stupidly reckless, but not the only one at fault.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The fault is just as much with the left hand truck. The cyclist was ahead of that truck before pulling alongside the Right hand truck. That Left hand truck should never have pulled alongside him with so little space..

The cyclist was stupidly reckless, but not the only one at fault.

I disagree. If he was ahead it was only by inches and may well be in a blind spot. You wouldn’t expect a bike to be there.
The cyclist under cuts the lorry and positions themselves in a very dangerous area.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I believe he is also undertaking (looks like they're driving on the right given the signs are dominant on the right), Weaving in and out of traffic alongside two heavy goods vehicles with reckless abandon while approaching a corner. If i were the cyclist i'd look on the bright side, i'd immediately hitchhike to the nearest newsagent and plonk a line on the lottery and enjoy the winnings...

newts

Veteran
The cyclist was initially in a blind spot behind the car, then made a suicide move into a space that wasn't safe. How is the driver of the left hand hgv supposed to react to a cyclist being a total 🐓

Top Bottom