How the hell did she get an OBE !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Military personnel get rewarded internally, with promotions and awards, an equivalent of which might be expected in any other job. Just like this bloke, who, judging by all his decorations, must have single handedly saved us from oblivion. Maybe I should fire off an e-mail to him as well, @Pale Rider ? Do I have to pay my own fare to The Tower?

407403-royal-tour-png.jpg

Is that an Iron Cross?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Maybe the Queen felt sorry for her after VB pulled a face and the wind changed. Gonged her as a cautionary tale.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
sorry but i just cant stand either of them
Why not? Have you met them or are you going on what the media has to say about them. For the record, I have to say that the handing out of OBEs to all and sundry have devalued them, but why can't you stand the Beckhams?

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4619512, member: 45"]Possibly. I think there's a difference between a sportsperson achieving top of their game (there can only be one) and a celebrity doing something that others do in anonymity.[/QUOTE]

Or a celeb reaching top of their game.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Why not? Have you met them or are you going on what the media has to say about them. For the record, I have to say that the handing out of OBEs to all and sundry have devalued them, but why can't you stand the Beckhams?

No real reason at all its just the way they both come across

Brandane

Legendary Member
why can't you stand the Beckhams?
I could never forgive her after she allegedly had a hand in the design of this monstrosity:

hina_Jaguar_Land_Rover_Range_Rover_Evoque_Special_Edition_with_Victoria_Beckham_beijing_IMG_2285.JPG

It would have been less unforgivable if the marketing people had named it something else, like a PoshMobile or something; but it's supposed to be a Range Rover!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I could never forgive her after she allegedly had a hand in the design of this monstrosity:

hina_Jaguar_Land_Rover_Range_Rover_Evoque_Special_Edition_with_Victoria_Beckham_beijing_IMG_2285.JPG

It would have been less unforgivable if the marketing people had named it something else, like a PoshMobile or something; but it's supposed to be a Range Rover!

Door mirror looks nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom