I can't find any section to report fly tipping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I also wore a hair net and covered my mouth to stop and vapour landing on the bags!:rolleyes:
I hope you burned your clothes afterwards to remove any telltale traces of bin juice.

snorri

Legendary Member
The bags are still there by the way. I'm off to work now.I suspect they'll still be there when i get home.

These bags require monitoring Accy cyclist, this story could run and run. Did I tell you about the time I reported a load of bin bags dumped at the side of the road? No?
A couple of weeks later a television had been dumped quite close by so I reported this to the Environmental Health people suggesting they could lift it along with all the bin bags. Nothing happened until we had the rains. The bin bags had been dumped in a small burn, creating a dam which overflowed in the rains and also pushed some of the bin bags down towards a culvert under the road. The culvert blocked, the burn rose further and flowed across the road, making this a Roads Department issue.. There was papier mache and rubble everywhere until the Roads Department came along and cleared it all up.
Was the tardiness of the Environmental people a ploy to divert expenditure from the Environmental Health budget and have the Roads Department pay the costs of rubbish clearance? We will never know.

classic33

Leg End Member
These bags require monitoring Accy cyclist, this story could run and run. Did I tell you about the time I reported a load of bin bags dumped at the side of the road? No?
A couple of weeks later a television had been dumped quite close by so I reported this to the Environmental Health people suggesting they could lift it along with all the bin bags. Nothing happened until we had the rains. The bin bags had been dumped in a small burn, creating a dam which overflowed in the rains and also pushed some of the bin bags down towards a culvert under the road. The culvert blocked, the burn rose further and flowed across the road, making this a Roads Department issue.. There was papier mache and rubble everywhere until the Roads Department came along and cleared it all up.
Was the tardiness of the Environmental people a ploy to divert expenditure from the Environmental Health budget and have the Roads Department pay the costs of rubbish clearance?
We will never know.
You never asked?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We're getting there. I've just spotted two council workmen putting the bags into pink "unauthorised waste" bags. I approached them and told them the bags were put out before the Monday collection and that all this wouldn't have been necessary if they'd taken them in the first place. They weren't very friendly(as usual). It's as if they don't like people interfering yet when fly tipping incidents are mentioned in the paper or on tv they always ask the public to report incidents as they can't act without the public's help.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Maybe they just don't like nobbers?

Get a job saddo. Instead of sitting on here waiting for someone to post something that gets you mad.:hello: :cuppa:

Top Bottom