I have a jar of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..Nutella in the kitchen...it's screaming out to be eaten RIGHT NOW...and even though I have tried all I know...my resisitance is weaking by the second....quick somebody SaAaaaaaaAaaaaaaaVVVVVve me!!!;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Did you know that they don't use real chocolate for that stuff? It's really made out of boot polish...

iLB

Hello there
eat it, eat it, eat it

have a nutella sandwich
then nutella on toast
then nutella with rice pudding in the microwave

eat it! :biggrin::evil:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Send it to me ... I scraped the insides of the jar for sandwiches this morning and haven't bought another jar yet - but I need it by 7am tomorrow....:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
ilovebikes said:
eat it, eat it, eat it

have a nutella sandwich
then nutella on toast
then nutella with rice pudding in the microwave

eat it! :angry::evil:

And have a hot milk with a couple of spoons of nutella stirred in to wash it all down.

One jar might not be enough!

Beardie

If nothing else puts you off, try recalling the dreadful adverts they used to have for it. It involved giving kids Nutella on crusty bread when they came home from school, promising that it would turn them into 'little lambs'. With no appetite for a proper dinner, no doubt. The really nauseating bit was when Mum got some on her finger, licked it off and then looked all guilty! Naughty Mummy; it's for children only!

Maz

Guru
longers said:
And have a hot milk with a couple of spoons of nutella stirred in to wash it all down.

One jar might not be enough!
I'll give that a try. Seems about the only useful idea for it. The idea of putting it in a sandwich does not appeal to me. Some people love it. :angry:

Top Bottom