I hope he reported him.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Some of the detractors must have a coronary when they come up behind a tractor doing a similar speed that's not 18" wide and in the gutter for their convenience.

Pull back, chill, over take when and only when it is safe. What is so difficult about that for the car driving complainers?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4792677, member: 43827"]I was groomed as a child and hated every minute of it.

Much preferred running round with my hair uncombed, and fluff on my jumpers, but my Mum was fussy like that.[/QUOTE]
It was the 'scrubbing of the face' with a corner of a licked hanky that I objected to. (normally performed in front of an audience as I recall)

It was the 'scrubbing of the face' with a corner of a licked hanky that I objected to. (normally performed in front of an audience as I recall)
As far as I can tell, it was pretty nearly obligatory on public transport.

Parents don't seem to spit on their children as much these days. May explain the rise in asthma and allergies :smile:

Really? Double whites, oncoming traffic. Taking primary to protect himself. You will notice that he starts moving over to a decent secondary position when the solid white is single and for the oncoming traffic to note. I'd have done the same. Van driver is a tosser and should be reported.

and look how effective his protection was! Riding in that manner for protection is like walking into a pride of lions armed only with a chunk of meat to defend yourself.

I'm not sayin the van driver had any right to do what he did, but I will try to mitigate coming into conflict with motorists by just letting them go when ever practical. I'm guessing that van driver is a pig farmer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

So ride on then left and have everyone try and kill you by accident, or ride in primary and have a few try and kill you deliberately.
Life is not black & white

Drago

Legendary Member
The cyclist was the guest star brought in for just that episode. He was the straight man doing nothing lawfully or morally wrong, while the comedy occurred around him.

Drago

Legendary Member
A wiser cyclist would have just braked at that point, but people can't control their egos and can't live with themselves if they think someone has got the better of them.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Pull back, chill, over take when and only when it is safe. What is so difficult about that for the car driving complainers?
At a guess "waaaaah it's not the driving fast along mysteriously empty roads that most car adverts promised! Everyone says cars mean personal freedom but I'm now spending about a fifth of the median income to keep the car running and I'm cross about it! The arrogant cyclist is refusing to share the road and let me exercise my right to drive faster! Don't these bloody cyclists know the government say that cars are essential for people in rural areas like I am now?"

Top Bottom