I really don't like how modern road bikes are decorated/painted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ironically, the thread title is "I really don't like how modern road bikes are decorated/painted" - and I'm supposed to be the grumpy one....

Yeah 'Mr Grumpy' is not what I would describe you.,...:whistle::laugh:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I like flash looking gear, with brash logos... it's so distasteful that it brings a smile to my face. My CUBE has CUBE written on it in massive big letters... good - I like it that way :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I like flash looking gear, with brash logos... it's so distasteful that it brings a smile to my face. My CUBE has CUBE written on it in massive big letters... good - I like it that way :smile:

You mean like this, I Agree ................... get it ......................... Agree :thumbsup:

11981-33526-full-cube-agree-gtc-pro-3f-293.jpg

Just had a close. Look at my focus no stickers on the frame it's all part of the paint job

Just checking - are you being ironic..?

Octet

Veteran
My bike fortunately doesn't have many decals, logos or the such on the frame. It has a small one (Raleigh, as that is the bike make) near the seat on the top but that is about it.
The one thing my bicycle does have in concern to excessive advertisement is on the rims, Michelin is written on them about fifty times...

Top Bottom