If I've ever inspired you, then its

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Time to give something back.

On Friday, after years in an abusive, controlling and violent marriage, I walked out, with just the shirt on my back and only one of my children, I'm asking for as much help as you can offer, be it donations, a helpful ear or even just posting the following link around the Internet, let's make it go viral, i've helped many people the world over, I'm on my knees asking for help back now, please do what you can. I'd even be willing for the media to get a hold of it too

http://theformer39stonecyclist.chipin.com/

Thank you

Gaz

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Wow. Not sure any reply I write could help, but you have my support.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've been there bud and 8 years ago walked out on an abusive and violent relationship. It took a lot of gumption to walk away from everything I knew emotionally and materially, not helped by a society that doesn't really acknowledge that men can be victims in this situation as well.

Best thing I ever did. I'm calmer, happier, have pretty much rebuilt my life financially and now have a lovely wife 10 years my junior.

Hang in there buddy because today is the first day of the rest of your life, a life that you now have control of.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I've been there bud and 8 years ago walked out on an abusive and violent relationship. It took a lot of gumption to walk away from everything I knew emotionally and materially, not helped by a society that doesn't really acknowledge that men can be victims in this situation as well.

Best thing I ever did. I'm calmer, happier, have pretty much rebuilt my life financially and now have a lovely wife 10 years my junior.

Hang in there buddy because today is the first day of the rest of your life, a life that you now have control of.

Really great to hear someone else who's been there and come out on top too

Thanks buddy

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i was told to walk out of a relationship 8 years ago , no reason given to me and never has been since , very limited access to daughter and boy have i tried still the same aggro , but as drago says hang in there , keep the kids in mind at all times as they are the important part of any relationship .

cant offer much other than support , but if you need a set of wheels always have a spare set might need some titavation though , but yours for as long as you need it

Sandra6

Veteran
I don't know what to say, I had no idea - why would I, or any of us?
I hope you are ok and are somewhere safe.
I've known a couple of people use facebook to raise money for their personal causes. Depending on the size of your friends list, just a couple of quid from each one can soon mount up.

defy-one

You have my support Gaz, i will post your predicament where i can. Shocking news if i'm honest. Good luck bro!

postman

Legendary Member
I am struck dumb,what can we say to help you and your youngster.Are you in a Union at work,first seek legal advice on what you can get from the marraige,then down to social services for help with accomadation for both of you.
That's all i can think of at the moment,oh and go on the sick,do not leave your child alone.Your Doc will see you are suffering from stress and give you some time off.You can then get around the various agencies that can help you,also try Citizens advice.All the best,you beat the weight you can beat this.

Night Train

Maker of Things
You have my support too.

I also walked away from a relationship of verbal, mental and financial abuse, and I am a rape survivor from another brief relationship.

Not sure what I can do, but listen, right now but the support is there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Best of luck mate. Try the links above and citizens advice. Try and keep the split amicable(difficult I know) but it will be better for the kids and your case for custody.

Hope you got your bikes out.

Top Bottom