I'm out(i think),it's too much now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, that was last June when I rode my new bike back from Bridgwater. I ended up doing 306 miles in total over 3 days as I had to ride considerably off my planned route on day 1 due to difficulties in finding overnight accommodation. Then on day 2 my Garmin decided to erase the uploaded route for some inexplicable reason. I had taken printed route sheets as a failsafe but it would have proved too much of a faff using them so i decided to re-route my last day to a very familiar route to me via Buxton to Uppermill. Very scenic but very hilly and it was one of the hottest days of the summer. Despite those glitches it was a fabulous ride back and also familiarised myself with my new bike.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm glad i didn't bid £410 for it,though if i had the eventual "winner" would've bid a tenner more at the last second. I hadn't read that it had Claris gears. I've got this bike mixed up with one i saw on Sunday for sale in Canterbury,which on looking it up is about the same distance as Worthing. That one had Campagnolo gears,which as we know is supposedly traditional for Bianchi. I had a Sora groupset on a bike once and it was ok,but i don't want to be downgrading.

Top Bottom