Increasing performance-strangely worried

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Smoking doesnt impede performance other than slowing recovery.
Nah it'll just kill you or make you limp (in more ways than one) ;)

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
@KneesUp
Its settling down to mild curiosity thanks for asking. May need to create new thread and pose a new question shortly though.

ayceejay

Guru
Buying a Garmin is a good idea as I think the information you are getting from your existing set up is inaccurate.
Another thing - rather than upgrade the clunker you have, especially as you say it is too big for you why not save (or borrow) the money to buy a decent bike and then with the right clothes and shoes you could really make progress.

vickster

Legendary Member
You've got to respect the young fella though; who else would have us spouting nine pages of rubbish at each other! :ohmy:
Have you not been in the Commuting forum :biggrin:

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
ayceejay post: 3093996 said:
Buying a Garmin is a good idea as I think the information you are getting from your existing set up is inaccurate.
Another thing - rather than upgrade the clunker you have, especially as you say it is too big for you why not save (or borrow) the money to buy a decent bike and then with the right clothes and shoes you could really make progress.
I rode 200miles, rest assured I have the kit and the shoes :biggrin: no, good advice thanks. Ill have both in 2 weeks anyway. Just deciding what first. Probably frame though. Could do with a week less on a huge one as I'm ever concerned about injuries etc

Phones accurate. Skipped a beat once that I posted about missing segments. I've confirmed with friends and speedo.

Anyone know if you can tether a garmin to your phone to upload to strava? Don't have pc

Top Bottom