Is There Gonna Be a CC meet up ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
N.E pretty well covered, Col in Darlington, myself in Durham,(and apologies now as "names" go out the window), people in:- Prudhoe and up through Northumberland, Magnatom in Edinburgh ( are sweaties allowed ?? :ohmy: ) then over to Glasgow and back down the East Coast. (Or whatever, I'm hyper on coffee, and fruit cordial drinks !!).

bonj2

I'm sure every major connobation itself is covered, but I think the main bit would be how would you get BETWEEN the main connobations.
try and add yourself to this map i've created.. the site's a bit shite to be honest so it might not work but give it a go.

bonj2

no, not su rprised to be honest... the site's a GWC.
someone's added themselves to london, but haven't said who

col

Legendary Member
Just added myself,but it seems to want your email address before it lets you add yourself?

mondobongo

Über Member
Your email address is not shown on the map. Just checked my inbox to find a welcome message from Frappr looks like they use your addy to generate a members profile for you, not swamped with spam yet.

bonj2

Will1985 said:
I can't get it to work either - would a google map like the one I did for the shirts work as well?

if you can set one up go for it, I think that frappr site's a bit crap.
I know you can create your own maps if you're logged in to google, maybe we could have a login that we could all share and thus edit the map and put pins in to mark where we are?
alternatively pm one person and they do it but it might be a lot of work for them.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I tried it and it wouldnt work. I will try again, but it just stops on Nottingham, and wont go any further, or let me add anymore.

Elmer Fudd said:
N.E pretty well covered, Col in Darlington, myself in Durham,(and apologies now as "names" go out the window), people in:- Prudhoe and up through Northumberland, Magnatom in Edinburgh ( are sweaties allowed ?? :biggrin: ) then over to Glasgow and back down the East Coast. (Or whatever, I'm hyper on coffee, and fruit cordial drinks !!).

:ohmy::eek::tongue::smile::sad:

Who moved me to the east coast! :ohmy: Can someone please move me back so I can see my wife and kids...xx(

Top Bottom