It is <insert name of FB friend>'s birthday today. Let her know that you're thinking about her

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ok

Just typing happy birthday costs nothing and is a nice thing to do.
If you can't be arsed to do that just de-friend them

I was thinking the same. A reminder popped up for me today for a facebook friend and although I haven't seen him for years I still sent a happy birthday message to which he replied. Being nice to someone feels good!

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I don't have FB, but if I did I would be grateful for the birthday alerts as I can never remember people's birthdays and in many cases would like to wish them a good one if I could only remember....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I use google calendar. I get reminders for all my friends' birthdays, and have set them up to alert me in advance. I never forget to drop a line/send a card/whatever the friendship merits. People think I'm great :okay:
Little do they know, without these reminders, I'd totally forget!
I use the facebook reminders too. As someone said upthread, it takes a few seconds, and costs nowt to wish someone a happy birthday
#spreadthelove :hello:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm with @User lol so what if its your birthday..
This. I've had too many of them now to give a flyer, as have most people I know. And they come around faster and faster with each passing year. Forget about them, only card manufacturers care about them. Oh and apparently FB does too, which is another good reason to forget about them.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Writing the words happy birthday to someone sounds easier to me. Than coming on here creating a post about it and whining about it. Or delete them to save you the hassle next year. Or turn notifications off so your "unlucky friends" realise what a misery guts you must be :eek:.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It popped up on my feed today that the person in the neighbouring plot at the allotment is 65 today, I didn't know as she hadn't ever said, but I'll still wish her happy birthday (and I also mowed around her plot today since it was her birthday, saving her one chore).

Top Bottom