It's Ninja season. Yayyyy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Can we please stop saying ninja when we really mean kuroko?

You put "road users", yet, you don't mention all the nobbers driving their cars out of shop car parks onto roads lit with modern LED streetlights and thinking that means they don't need any lights on. I guess you don't see them because they've haven't got any lights on.

And every year I despair of how such a simple concept (it's dark, you must have standards-compliant lights on the vehicle to use the roads legally) evades so many people who think that any old junky dazzling lights will make you legal as long as some idiot considers them "effective" and it doesn't matter if the rear light is wagging on a saddlebag or signalling air traffic from a backpack instead of being on the bike, as long as it's "effective"

...and the morons with DRL's thinking they dont need headlights on now. Numpties

I picked up a pack of mince pies in September. I'm not complaining.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was stood in John Lewis on Sunday, queuing to pay for some LED light bulbs, when I realised I was humming along to the Twelve Days of Christmas. On turning around, there was the Xtmas shop in all its glory, and plenty of customers too.

I was stood in John Lewis on Sunday, queuing to pay for some LED light bulbs, when I realised I was humming along to the Twelve Days of Christmas. On turning around, there was the Xtmas shop in all its glory, and plenty of customers too.
A shop selling stuff some people want, it makes me sick to my stomach.

We should do a yearly calendar of tedious threads:

Ninja cyclists
My local shop has Christmas decorations
Easter eggs in Tesco
Riding on leaves
School holiday driving

You missed:

New iphone is out

And the (usually in August) 'Which Lights' one.
Then come end of October, the 'Anyone still wearing shorts?' thread.

...Councils gritting the roads.

Why is advent calendar chocolate so awful?

Are we due the annual, "cyclops cars with a headlamp out" thread yet, or does that come after the clocks go back?

I picked up a pack of mince pies in September. I'm not complaining.

Not forgetting the "Yorkshire is the best place in t'world..." posts which seem to appear as soon as someone from there notices nobody else has mentioned the place for a day

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...rs-more-likely-to-be-involved-in-crashes.html

"During daylight hours, black cars were up to 12 per cent more likely be involved in crashes than white vehicles, while at dawn and dusk, the figure rose to 47 per cent."

All car colours other than white, yellow and gold should be banned. All cyclists must dress up as space lemons.

Or, y'know, people could just look where they're going.
"Looking where you're going" won't help you if you fail to see someone using the road illegally, due to the fact they aren't complying with the legal requirement to have lights on, between certain hours of the day.

Top Bottom