kit yourself out at aldi in may

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i got the bike computer, its very good espeically for the money
Also the saddle bag, thats also good
The bottle and cage is cheap and good
I got the gloves in a medium assuming they would fit but they are tight and i cant help feeling its more comfortable without them

but for 16 quid altogether im pleased

MancRider78

I got a pair of the interchangable glasses, only glasses in my store, with XL cycle undies, unlike the gloves they seem to be generous in sizing!!

Got the computer as well so when I get my bike will have to get LBS to fit it for me. Just hoping they have more left when I get to go back!!

Rockus

MancRider78 said:
I got a pair of the interchangable glasses, only glasses in my store, with XL cycle undies, unlike the gloves they seem to be generous in sizing!!

Yeah the gloves are ridiculously small made - bought a size XL thinking that would be plenty sufficient...ended up giving them to my mini me.

Bury Old Roader

Aldi 09 soft shell jackets

Rezillo said:
I wanted a soft shell jacket but the material seemed very rubbery compared to my current Aldi one and I just couldn't get my arms down the sleeves, even on the L and XL sizes, and I haven't got particularly large arms!

John

Same here - I bought a medium this year but it's far too tight on the arms - and interesting to hear that larger sizes aren't much bigger on the arms. Also last year's Crane jackets (the first I bought from Aldi) had a little zip pocket on the front which I find incredibly useful - but I struggle to find the same feature on other 'budget' jackets (including at Decathlon). Anyone got any ideas?

Top Bottom