kit yourself out at aldi in may

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week19thursday09.htm

aldi are doing one of their bike stuff sales on 7 may. if you fancy taking the lycra plunge, it's a great time to get reasonable kit for bargain prices. make sure you go early, as it tends to shift quite quickly, and as it's a bit of a special offer promotion, they don't seem to come back into stock again until next year.

i recommend the socks and gloves to anyone, and the computer, although cheap, works fine. you see a lot of people out and about in aldi's cycling gear, so don't be put off by the brand.

mr Mag00

rising member
that link doesnt work

l4dva

Guru
Will they have other items in the store that they don't advertise on the web site. Ages ago I remember seeing a hydration back pack in Aldi (or it might have been lidl) I was hoping to get one this time around!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Anyone tried one of the Aldi Jackets? They say they are weatherproof in the advert,could be just what I need ,along with a long list of other stuff :-)

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Banjo said:
Anyone tried one of the Aldi Jackets? They say they are weatherproof in the advert,could be just what I need ,along with a long list of other stuff :-)

i've got one from a couple of years ago; the front is windproof and ok for light showers. i'd imagine the pack away ones will be quite water resistant, but not like a heavy duty rain jacket.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
The Jackets are great - Peter Storm quality at the least. In fact I have not bought anything from either Aldi or Lidl that has not performed above par.
Banjo said:

Bman

Guru
Never been into our (new) local Aldi. Even though I commute right past it every day!

May have to make a small detour on the 7th ;)

Top Bottom