Let's discuss Blair's hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
When I was a manager I wore a sports jacket with tie but on some occasions for a bit of show I wore a kilt but had a tweed jacket to suit. Naturally I also had a skian dhu in my stocking but would be arrested for that nowadays.
Formal occasions I wore a kilt and an appropriate jacket.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
He looks like Bob from Twin Peaks.
killer-bob-dale-cooper-twin-peaks-1-696x442.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

Drago

Legendary Member
It kinda looks heroin chic to me. If thats the case, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A Newcastle hairdresser was fined (twice) for breaching lockdown by cutting hair for two Newcastle United footballers.

He accepted the fines, but observed that you only had to watch a game on telly to know that more or less every footballer was getting a regular professional cut.

The chances of all those well-groomed men having a skilled hairdresser in their support bubble are nil.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
He should have a top knot or man bun, when my hair was a bit shorter than that a month ago I threatened to do a similar thing. 😄
I don’t understand the man bun thing. A look that is reminiscent of a knotted up bin bag is fashion? Yes?
Had a lad arrive for interview with his bin-bag hairdo. Others were way better qualified. I knew my ‘stickler for the correct work attire, no dress down Fridays in my department’ boss would look unfavourably upon him. Having said that, chewing gum in the interview didn’t help.

Is Blair having a later life crisis or could he genuinely not risk Cherie trimming his hair?

Top Bottom