Let's discuss Blair's hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
In many hot countries this is the norm. That might be in Australia, when you order a suit there it's usually supplied with matching shorts although these gentlemen have gone for the separates look. 😄
The Bermudan police are famous for incorporating shorts into their uniform.
1619696271123.png

vickster

Legendary Member
It looks like a bit of a comb over to me.🤔
You looking in the mirror?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Oh, and something else.

Ties with short sleeved shirts is a massive no no! Short sleeved shirts are casual wear, not business attire. Its a tacky American practice, and we do not take style tips from the Americans. Someone really nerdy like a software engineer might just get awsy with it, but for normal people its a major style faux pas.
Reminds me of visiting Australia in the early '80s and being :wacko: to see blokes working in banks wearing jackets & ties + shorts. I mean, it was in the upper '30s outside, but still...:headshake:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Actually I was on a MS Teams meeting this Monday and someone remarked that even I needed a haircut... so it can happen to all of us if we're left to hibernate! I had an appointment with the Wahl clippers and number 1 comb the very next day. (There were lots of time slots available). I think it's been 2 months or even a bit more since my last cut... usually I'm every 2 weeks.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Tie's are the most pointless bit of clothing invented.

Entirely agree.

Reading this thread is a rather surreal experience - much of it is like stepping back to my working environment of 30 years ago.

The Bermudan police are famous for incorporating shorts into their uniform.
View attachment 586339
Then I should 'fess up - the pic that I posted is of two Bermudian hoteliers.
(Bermudian shorts have a long history, deriving from the British military that inhabited the place. Now they're standard business wear on the island.
Google produced some much funnier pictures ... ! )

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Gosh, looks smart to me, what's extreme about that?

One of my daughter's male school friends has been in mildly hot water recently, but he's at the other end of the scale. His last haircut was about 2 years ago and he's very erm... wild looking, like a surf dude who's been electrocuted. The school have rightly pointed out that if girls have to tie theirs neatly, so should he as he's a walking nit magnet!

AuroraSaab

Veteran
That wouldn't be an inappropriate haircut in any school I have taught in. Unless there's something going on round the other side of his head, like a shaved pattern, that looks quite smart to me.

I can highly recommend Wahl clippers if you keep your hair short. OH reckons he has saved a fortune and it's easy once you get the hang of it.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Then I should 'fess up - the pic that I posted is of two Bermudian hoteliers.
(Bermudian shorts have a long history, deriving from the British military that inhabited the place. Now they're standard business wear on the island.
Google produced some much funnier pictures ... ! )
Amusing yes, but you can’t beat shorts for comfort in a hot climate. I haven’t worn long trousers (apart from weddings and funerals) for ten years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom