Let's See Your Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
Probably posted a picture of my R20 enough here already, but I feel the thread needs some more non-Brommies...

JM5jEOm.jpg

OP
OP
Rockn Robin

Rockn Robin

OP
OP
Rockn Robin

Rockn Robin

It's a decently speedy little bike. A bit squirrelly, but very manuverable.

Yup, it's one heck of a workout.

The D3 is a bit squirrelly, like you said. It's because of the shorter wheel base. The longer the wheel base the better the ride. That's why the Brompton, for a small bike, handles much better.

OP
OP
Rockn Robin

Rockn Robin

I sold this nickel plated, superlight, black edition earlier this week.

View attachment 428765

A reluctant sale of a beautiful bike, but it just wasn’t being used enough to justify keeping it:sad:.

Sorry you had to let it go. Never seen a nickel plated Brompton before.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
To add to the "anything but a Brompton theme", here's my Dawes Kingpin which (I mentioned on another thread) I acquired for the princely sum of £5 and after new tyres and tubes and a bit of TLC, here it is. I used it as a folder yesterday - took my wife's car to be MOT'd and jumped on this and did a bit of shopping. Perfect for that.

20180906_175218.jpg

OP
OP
Rockn Robin

Rockn Robin

To add to the "anything but a Brompton theme", here's my Dawes Kingpin which (I mentioned on another thread) I acquired for the princely sum of £5 and after new tyres and tubes and a bit of TLC, here it is. I used it as a folder yesterday - took my wife's car to be MOT'd and jumped on this and did a bit of shopping. Perfect for that.

View attachment 428787

Brilliant!! I love those retro bikes. Very nice job on yours.

Top Bottom