Lidl Cycling Gear Thurs 5th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I cut a piece of extra strong thin glass fibre board for an insole, they don't bend now and they've lasted for years....
That's an interesting idea - I might try something like that. I've probably got something somewhere that I could use. Mind you, I usually find shoes a bit tight so perhaps I would have to go up a half size/size to do that?

My gad colin what are you up to with that many weekly visits?
It is a deliberate policy!

I used to go for maximum efficiency and buy as much as I could carry in one go to minimise the number of trips. Then I realised that I often wasn't leaving the house between shopping trips so all I was doing was making myself even more sedentary and isolated from the world. Now I nip out for half an hour a few times a week so at least I get some fresh air, a short bike ride or walk, and on weekdays I pick up a Metro so I can do the cryptic crossword. If it is a riding day then I either nip out pre-ride or post-ride.

I haven't bothered today because there were too many distractions and I have enough food in anyway.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
From the looks of it, the black shoes are SPDs and the grey ones are flats (and look very similar to Five Ten Sleuths)

Serge

Über Member
I heard on the radio today that Lidl will be selling cheap cycling gear from tomorrow. Does anyone on here buy any gear from Lidl? Is it any good?

Slick

Guru
Yes and yes. Some tat but mostly good stuff at a knock down price. I think the ladies can get a bit miffed at everything tainted in pink but other than that, it's mostly good.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Are they SPD, doesn't say

Bummer, neither of the shoes available are SPD ready. (They're in a mesh bag, it's not your eyes going funny.)

LIDL SHOES.jpg

On the plus side, I did get two packets of chocolate digestives and a new spray head for my garden hose with 30%off.

Top Bottom