Lidl Cycling Gear Thurs 5th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
From the looks of it, the black shoes are SPDs and the grey ones are flats (and look very similar to Five Ten Sleuths)
I'm sorry to report that BOTH types are non-SPD! :sad:

Lidl have shot themselves, or rather - us - in the foot with that decision! Looks like it will be the next Aldi SPD shoe deal for me then.

PS Oops - beaten to it by @glasgowcyclist!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
That's the best thing about shopping at Lidl (and Aldi) - finding things you didn't know you needed until you saw them :smile:.

I did buy other cycling stuff too: a top and a backpack (which I'll use when hillwalking, not riding). I would have bought another of the tops but noticed it had a full length zip and I'm not a fan of those as they don't sit well on me. When I wear one of those I tend to look like a burst sofa.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...

Lidl have shot themselves, or rather - us - in the foot with that decision! Looks like it will be the next Aldi SPD shoe deal for me then.

That's good to know. Their cycling offers seem to be getting less and less interesting and more limited. I've noticed a lot of the cycling stuff left over recently, and likewise at Aldi. Gone are the days when there was a queue waiting for the doors to open, and a mad rush when they did.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Had a very quick look on the way to work this afternoon - decided I've got enough shoes (SPD & flats) and there's nothing else that I want/need at the moment so just walked out with ready meals for next week's late shifts. Although not shown online in this area, they did have some of the £25 work stands available in store.

classic33

Leg End Member

And I think you'd have required the glue a bit earlier than before.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I bought one of the ss jerseys. Body fit and quality great, full length zip. Sleeves are baggy and slightly different lengths. For £7.99 worth buying and taking the sleeves in.

Does anyone know if the ladies jerseys have the half zip? Daughter is interested if they are.

Pretty clearly full zip from the picture

Screenshot_20180705-200050_1.png

Top Bottom