Lights. CREE XML XM-L T6 / U2 etc Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dee.jay

Network Ninja
I bought a fluxient torch this year.

Thinking about mounting it on helmet and using the torchy oriole on the handlebar.

Very pleased with both overall though the oriole is rattly

potsy

Rambler
Seems ages since I last used my lights, will have to dig them out and check the batteries this week.

Ying Ding and the Moon 500 are my main ones, then one or two others as 'spares' :whistle:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Seems ages since I last used my lights, will have to dig them out and check the batteries this week.

Ying Ding and the Moon 500 are my main ones, then one or two others as 'spares' :whistle:
I hope your lucky , your supposed to keep topping them up every so often and if not they can permanently lose the charge , i had to buy a new battery pack for mine .

On the front i can now run 2 xml t6 lights with a splitter from a 6 cell pack and on the back i have the bike light spotted in bargains with the 2 cell pack .

potsy

Rambler
I hope your lucky , your supposed to keep topping them up every so often and if not they can permanently lose the charge , i had to buy a new battery pack for mine .

On the front i can now run 2 xml t6 lights with a splitter from a 6 cell pack and on the back i have the bike light spotted in bargains with the 2 cell pack .
My main pack is one I bought myself CK, not the standard ones that you get with the lights, I have topped it up every now and then but not actually ran the lights for ages.
It's the black plastic case a few of us bought from fossy and bought our own 18650 batteries to use.

wanda2010

Guru
My first night ride last night. It was lovely, if you exclude the London traffic. I'll have to dig out my front lights and see what still works and whether/why I really really need yet another front light :whistle:^_^

This looks interesting and cheap if you have a supply of 18650 batteries, for only £12.21 delivered

http://www.dx.com/p/t6-2-led-1600lm...ght-w-belt-clip-2-x-18650-420659#.VrY3bVKOMQI
sku_420659_1.jpg

sku_420659_2.jpg

sku_420659_7.jpg

Reactions: gbb
EU direct means you probably have to buy 2 to get free delivery. If you go the Chinese route then you have to add on the delays for Chinese New Year.
If anyone wants to give it a go, I can order 2 from the EU site, and send out to you for £15 including delivery
Bad man...........hmmm and EU direct..... Be good for some Off Roading !!
This is the EU link
I can order 2 from the EU site for £26 including delivery, it should get here quicker than from China, although there will be a delay according to their website. If anyone wants one for £15 including delivery, I can order 2 and send one out to you when it arrives?

Svendo

Guru
EU direct means you probably have to buy 2 to get free delivery. If you go the Chinese route then you have to add on the delays for Chinese New Year.
If anyone wants to give it a go, I can order 2 from the EU site, and send out to you for £15 including delivery

This is the EU link
I can order 2 from the EU site for £26 including delivery, it should get here quicker than from China, although there will be a delay according to their website. If anyone wants one for £15 including delivery, I can order 2 and send one out to you when it arrives?

I'll have one of those. PM sent.

Top Bottom