Lockdown skills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Nice place he has there!

There isn't room to turn a bike in my back yard so I would only be able to ride 3 metres before stopping. Hard to get fit doing that... :laugh:

Danny McGaskill is your mentor for your situation.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've been trying to master the skill of getting into those bomb-proof plastic blister packs. My replacement USB mouse came in one yesterday. I could see the USB cord at the bottom of the pack, and the mouse in the middle, so I attacked the top with scissors...…………...and sliced through the cord that was secretly wrapped round the back of the pack.
Here's a couple of piccies of the replacement that I got today. I'm plucking up courage to try again.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Picnicking in the garden with the picnic blanket and selection of nibbles and beer.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've been trying to master the skill of getting into those bomb-proof plastic blister packs. My replacement USB mouse came in one yesterday. I could see the USB cord at the bottom of the pack, and the mouse in the middle, so I attacked the top with scissors...…………...and sliced through the cord that was secretly wrapped round the back of the pack.
Here's a couple of piccies of the replacement that I got today. I'm plucking up courage to try again. View attachment 516381

View attachment 516383
I needed to get a C2032 battery out of a Duracell pack the other day. I managed it in under 3 minutes. I normally end up swearing for longer than that.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Here's a couple of piccies of the replacement that I got today. I'm plucking up courage to try again. View attachment 516381

View attachment 516383
Ha ha!

Funnily enough, I have recently started using a USB mouse on this laptop. The left button seems to be getting a bit iffy because I kept accidentally doing double clicks instead of single clicks. I was thinking that I would have to buy a new one, but discovered that adjusting the double click speed on the mouse control panel was enough to filter out the spurious second clicks.

Top Bottom