Lockdown skills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Or 19mm on 3/4"
11mm on 7/16ths

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I've been making dinosaurs with polymer clay.
20200417_202447.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got a fair few spades. Can you measure the size of the male connector? I could bung some in the post if you send me a PM with your address.
Thanks - it is very nice of you to offer but I have found one. I haven't got round to repairing the convector heater yet because I remembered that I had a small halogen heater in the spare bedroom. 400 W is just enough to take the chill off the room and there is a comforting warm glow from the heater too!

12boy

Guru
Since my wife, currently in semi-remission from stage 4 breast cancer cannot be getting sick I have been doing all the shopping. She hasn't worked outside the home since '87 and takes grocery shopping very seriously. I have found doing this to her standards is very difficult and now have to wear a blue tooth phone device so I can confirm purchases as I go to ensure the right things in the right quantities are obtained. I have new found respect for her acumen and stamina as I find wandering around grocery and big box stores to be far more tiring than a 20 mile bike ride with headwinds and uphill both ways. Her foraging and gathering skills are so much more advanced than mine, and I have to say I've always eaten really well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom