Lockdown skills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Is that Exmoor in the distance?

The Pebblebed Heaths, of East Devon.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The Pebblebed Heaths, of East Devon.
Nice... and it isn't far from where my sister is buying a retirement property. (Between Exeter and Crediton.) Her offer had been accepted but the purchase has been put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Hopefully, it will go ahead after lockdown finishes.

I hope to leave a bike (or two) there and come down regularly for cycling holidays. I intend to explore Devon by bike while I still have the energy and fitness to tackle those hills! :laugh:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
We were planning a bicycle adventure to Pegasus Bridge, St Maire Eglise and Caen on our Bromptons. That's off due to the circumstances.
I decided to try and brush up my schoolboy French of over 50 years ago 😯
A little a day, it is surprising how much of what I learned pops back into my head.

@alicat,
Bored? Bored? Don't talk to me about bored! As a (much) younger man I did a few track races. 24 hours non stop running round a 400 metre running track could get a bit monotonous 😂
The American Cemetery at Colville sur Mer should be on your list, If you have not been. It leaves a lasting memory.

Chris S

Legendary Member

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
:blink: Oh yeah, as per...

"Sun Kicks Off Race to the Bottom"

Don't click on the link, they get ££ every time you do.. :sad:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Nice... and it isn't far from where my sister is buying a retirement property. (Between Exeter and Crediton.) Her offer had been accepted but the purchase has been put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Hopefully, it will go ahead after lockdown finishes.

I hope to leave a bike (or two) there and come down regularly for cycling holidays. I intend to explore Devon by bike while I still have the energy and fitness to tackle those hills! :laugh:

Good plan,

I'd recommend the Devon CtoC as a nice no-so-hilly way to enjoy some of our scenery too. :okay:

winjim

Smash the cistern
:blink: Oh yeah, as per...

"Sun Kicks Off Race to the Bottom"

Don't click on the link, they get ££ every time you do.. :sad:
The Sun is apparently experiencing financial trouble at the moment as sales are falling, so somebody has helpfully set up a Save the Sun Newspaper campaign so that people can donate a bit of money. I would urge everbody to do so.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-the-sun-newspaper

Top Bottom