London to Brighton price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cambie

Hi all,
Thinking of doing the London to Brighton for the first time this year. Can anyone tell me the price and if you have to raise a minimum level for a charity etc?
Cheers.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

sarahale

Über Member
£35 I think and there was no minimum needed. Did it last year. And I've entered the off road one in September this year and I think that was the same price.

OP
OP
Cambie

Cambie

£35 I think and there was no minimum needed. Did it last year. And I've entered the off road one in September this year and I think that was the same price.

Unless I'm misunderstanding it, here is a minimum sponsorship requirement of between £100-150 depending which one you enter.

FNRttC?
Google it.

That looks really interesting. There blog says they are taking a break for 2015 though. I'll look forward to next year.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's £40 now. Priority price was £35.
Spooky coincidence, I've just created a thread in 'Charity Rides'

edit: http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/london-brighton-2015.172009/

sarahale

Über Member
Definitely wasn't a minimum for the on road version last year, just entered how much you were aiming for, I put £50

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Unless I'm misunderstanding it, here is a minimum sponsorship requirement of between £100-150 depending which one you enter.

That looks really interesting. There blog says they are taking a break for 2015 though. I'll look forward to next year.

Keep an eye out on The Inrofmal Rides section of this forum. The FNRttC itself is taking a break, but many of the riders post on cyclechat and I'll bet there will be some Informal FNRttC style rides later in the year. :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Maybe the OP wants to be part of and experience something that is big and well known and for charity? And although full of bikes, aren't the roads closed?

3 of those 4 reasons are why I'm doing Ride London :smile:

MichaelO

Veteran
A lot, but not all, of the roads are closed
I think there's only a few parts that are officially closed (fairly sure Ditchling is) - the rest the roads are technically open. But xx,000 cyclists seem to deter motorists from using them ;)

Edit: I live on one of the roads & always move the car a couple of roads away that weekend :smile:

Top Bottom