Losing your school report

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
In my younger, troublesome days, I once magically lost my school report on the way home.

I knew it was going to be awful, but I really did not intend to lose it.

My mum and I walked the way back to school and there it was, opened and riddled with negative comments and bad marks. She never believed me.

Anyways, my Daughters report is out today and it wont be getting lost as it is all via EMAIL!!!!

Perhaps my Daughter will hide the router so we can't access it.

As it happens, she is a star pupil and we have no major concerns.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Emails can be edited. Just saying. :okay:

MiK1138

Veteran
Only part of the report i ever worried about was the attendance part, my mother knew every time i was "legitimately off school" D-

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
And the school also adds it to their Twitter feed to say the reports are on their way!!

:ph34r:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
my school report may as well have read - Take him away, please!

Looking at mine, I realise now just how condescending some teachers sounded.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 4561452, member: 259"]We had some sods. I remember when someone in my geography class (not the brightest button, but a nice lad) discovered that he's got 4% instead of 3% in his test results. He put his hand up and pointed out to the teacher, who looked out of the window and said "the difference between 3% and 4%, Brown, is the difference between a cretin and a moron".[/QUOTE]

We had nothing like that, they clearly had to be more subtle in my day

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I began truanting quite a lot during my last two years at high school. One of my many excuses was that we were moving house and my form teacher, in accepting my excuse asked for my new address, so i quickly made one up... 22 Derby Road. My report that year never turned up at our actual address, and whilst there is a Derby Road, there isn't a number 22. Where it went I've no idea.

ps. don't tell my mum.

Top Bottom