My new bike in 4 months - On One 456 Mountain bike!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

^_^Mega excited - this is going to be my new bike Iam saving up for in 4 months!! On One 456 X9.
Soooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PBOOC456X9_P1.jpg

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

£1499.00 ....:blush: hard saving to do but going to be worth it!

Looks nice for an MTB, and you need the colour in your pic, the red looks xx( IMO (and I don't mean sick in a good way). However, I don't understand their quote, "the world's first full carbon hardcore hardtail bike"
The reason I don't understand it is I'm not sure what that makes the full carbon hardcore hardtail 'Focus Raven Pro' I had circa 3 years ago then? Or am I missing something? (probably am)

Edge705

Nice Bike Fran - Anyway do you know what the roads are like chipping clitheroe and the likes I was there last week and it was ankle deep in snow Im thinking of trecking out to Waddington via chipping tomorrow and I dont fancy it if there is still snow or sludge lying on the tops

lukesdad

Looks nice for an MTB, and you need the colour in your pic, the red looks xx( IMO (and I don't mean sick in a good way). However, I don't understand their quote, "the world's first full carbon hardcore hardtail bike"
The reason I don't understand it is I'm not sure what that makes the full carbon hardcore hardtail 'Focus Raven Pro' I had circa 3 years ago then? Or am I missing something? (probably am)
I think they are playing on the " hardcore" whatever that may mean ? My scott endorphin is now over 10 years old full carbon. Probably not hardcore enough ! ^_^

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Nice Bike Fran - Anyway do you know what the roads are like chipping clitheroe and the likes I was there last week and it was ankle deep in snow Im thinking of trecking out to Waddington via chipping tomorrow and I dont fancy it if there is still snow or sludge lying on the tops
Hi theres no snow as far as weather here is concerned - all clear maybe some ice.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

sorry dont know what On One mean by that but I dont care to be honest- i think the bike looks shoot hot, and iam mega chuft at getting one - knocks the shoot out of my current Apollo eh??:hyper:

sorry don't know what On One mean by that but I don't care to be honest- i think the bike looks shoot hot, and I am mega chuffed at getting one - knocks the shoot out of my current Apollo eh??:hyper:
Me neither of truth be told, sounds like marketing hype as lukesdad says. Don't get me wrong Fran, as I say I like the look of it, (in black/grey) and it's well specced, and I have no doubt the two of you will be very happy :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Me neither of truth be told, sounds like marketing hype as lukesdad says. Don't get me wrong Fran, as I say I like the look of it, (in black/grey) and it's well specced, and I have no doubt the two of you will be very happy :thumbsup:
thanks - iam getting the black/grey colour, just fell in love with it - and to be honest I need something a lot lighter for my mountainbiking.
:thumbsup:

Top Bottom