MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Ooh, 2 miles!!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
It WORKED ok on your iPad - it seems to change from minute to minute! Sometimes it works normally, sometimes it works very slowly, and often it doesn't work at all ...

I have started backing up my data after every ride, which is a bit of a pain.
Nope t'is still working just added my 15 miles to it wi' nay bother.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Working again....Colin's was right intermittent.

TimO

Guru
@TimO - if you do manage to do a CC version, one of the best features for me is the bike maintainance record information. It helps me work out how long components have lasted / when to plan maintainance.
Yes, that's something I try and use too, so it would certainly be retained.

The biggest problem for me, probably isn't the code to control the actual information itself, it's things like the CSS and how that relates to the look of the site, as well as Javascript for silly things like automagically inserting tags into that field when you click on recently used ones. It's not that I can't write Javascript (or more exactly "borrow" code, which I can then tweak!), it's the effort of making sure it works with as many browsers as possible. For that reason it may be slightly less user friendly initially, I'll err on the side of using HTML code that I know will work pretty much anywhere rather than trying to be too clever.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes, that's something I try and use too, so it would certainly be retained.

The biggest problem for me, probably isn't the code to control the actual information itself, it's things like the CSS and how that relates to the look of the site, as well as Javascript for silly things like automagically inserting tags into that field when you click on recently used ones. It's not that I can't write Javascript (or more exactly "borrow" code, which I can then tweak!), it's the effort of making sure it works with as many browsers as possible. For that reason it may be slightly less user friendly initially, I'll err on the side of using HTML code that I know will work pretty much anywhere rather than trying to be too clever.

Tim.. thanks for all your efforts.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think we should stop bothering to post when it works and when it doesn't because it changes from minute to minute - we need an alternative, so let's hope that TimO comes up with one!

Top Bottom