MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you using it yourself? How do you find it?
I'd be a bit worried about an app that was developed as part of a university course... EIGHT years ago.
So unless some current testimonials come forth... sounds much the same as MCL and to be honest looks even less sophisticated.

Col5632

Guru
Are you using it yourself? How do you find it?
I'd be a bit worried about an app that was developed as part of a university course... EIGHT years ago.
So unless some current testimonials come forth... sounds much the same as MCL and to be honest looks even less sophisticated.

I'm not just happened to notice it when i googled mycyclinglog to see if my shortcut was working or not

TimO

Guru
I agree and have attempted to commission developers to create such a feature but so far have not had any success. It's still on my to-do list. :thumbsup:
I'm working on it, in my vast amounts of spare time. ^_^

I actually have just been having a quick read up on SQL injection attacks, and hadn't realised the existence of parameterised statements, which are a so much more reliable approach than simply escaping characters. Of course, it really needs a multi-layered approach, so I may escape the strings as well! (paranoia is good with such things).

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I'm working on it, in my vast amounts of spare time. ^_^

I actually have just been having a quick read up on SQL injection attacks, and hadn't realised the existence of parameterised statements, which are a so much more reliable approach than simply escaping characters. Of course, it really needs a multi-layered approach, so I may escape the strings as well! (paranoia is good with such things).
I love reading your posts here Tim, they may as well be in Arabic for what understanding I've got of stuff like that. I applaud your knowledge :bravo:

Shaun

Founder
I love reading your posts here Tim, they may as well be in Arabic for what understanding I've got of stuff like that. I applaud your knowledge :bravo:

Just don't ask about sanitised inputs ... :eek:

Top Bottom