MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
HEYHO.. Here we go.... down again..
Up again :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not that I have any ride data to add but could we not get more inventive with the up/down comments and use a yo-yo or something similar :biggrin:
Your wish is my command!

MCL up or down.gif

ColinJ

It looks like MCL might actually survive long enough for me to log myself achieving my annual target, for the first time ever - I am currently at 94% and bad weather has not arrived to scupper the last few percent (yet)!

ColinJ

Just realised what the 'MDB2 Error: unknown error' means, it can't save tags!
Yes - I suspected that a few days ago. I'm sure it would be a trivial fix to sort it out, which is why it is so irritating not to get any response from 'Mr MCL'!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Yes - I suspected that a few days ago. I'm sure it would be a trivial fix to sort it out, which is why it is so irritating not to get any response from 'Mr MCL'!
Yes, I discovered a while back that he couldn't care less. In spite of his claims on the MCL site to be ready to receive queries on his Facebook page, he never responded to mine and others', so I just lost respect for the guy.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes, I discovered a while back that he couldn't care less. In spite of his claims on the MCL site to be ready to receive queries on his Facebook page, he never responded to mine and others', so I just lost respect for the guy.

Especially since begging for and taking money from people to keep it running.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
A few people have recently requested to join the CycleChat group on MCL but this aspect of the system is also not working (I have no way of adding them, previously I received a special message on the site and I could authorise it) so sorry for that folks!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A few people have recently requested to join the CycleChat group on MCL but this aspect of the system is also not working (I have no way of adding them, previously I received a special message on the site and I could authorise it) so sorry for that folks!

Time to look for a new logging site?

Top Bottom