MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Looks like the tracking databases have been restarted :hyper: - lots of maintenance updates to do.

clid61

Veteran
cant log in at all recognises mty sign in then doesnt !

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Time to look for a new logging site?

Might be time, I gave up on it in oct and against my better judgement just used strava and the cc strava group.

My ticker in my signature never reached 100% because of it :cry:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Might be time, I gave up on it in oct and against my better judgement just used strava and the cc strava group.

My ticker in my signature never reached 100% because of it :cry:
Seems to be working very well, and quickly too. And he's finally fixed the tags.

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I don't use Strava etc as they all seem to want me to make my rides public and I'm not up for that. I'm annoyed enough as it is with Garmin for suddenly giving my rides a title using the name of my local village. :cursing:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I don't use Strava etc as they all seem to want me to make my rides public and I'm not up for that. I'm annoyed enough as it is with Garmin for suddenly giving my rides a title using the name of my local village. :cursing:

You can make your rides private so nobody can see them, but they don't then count to any challenges you may enter.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I can't be bothered to update mine

That's fair enough. Just that a lot of us have been using MCL for years (especially since our previous logging site CycClogs went down). I have 6 years of rides logged so it's nice to keep it all updated.

Top Bottom