Name the stuff that you regret ever buying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
A wedding ring !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Our dog. Bought for "the kids", but muggins here has been walking the fecker for 11 years. Twice a day.
OK, she's quite sweet, but she's a dirty git, and her holidays cost more than ours. I appreciate the exercise, but hate the obligation to walk the little fecker..

tyred

Legendary Member
Our dog. Bought for "the kids", but muggins here has been walking the fecker for 11 years. Twice a day.
OK, she's quite sweet, but she's a dirty git, and her holidays cost more than ours. I appreciate the exercise, but hate the obligation to walk the little fecker..

Ah but think of the unconditional love, chewed slippers and paw marks on your freshly polished car.

stephec

Legendary Member
That's why I refused to get one.

As I said to them, "at six in the morning in the peeing down January weather who's going to be walking it?"

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
That's why I refused to get one.

As I said to them, "at six in the morning in the peeing down January weather who's going to be walking it?"
I've been honest with Mrs Fnaar, and admitted that I will be glad when the dog dies. It's true, I will. But I haven't said that to the kids. Who aren't kids anymore.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A minidisc player, a family sized tent for a family that has no interest in camping, my degree, a turbo trainer, a Kindle Fire HD and a house.
Gotta disagree on the minidisc (as long as it a recorder/player) mine is top notch and replaces the tape deck (the tape is relegated to re-play only now) and as for using an MP3 at least the minidisc accepts an analogue input not just digital

I thought that was your excuse to visit a well known Miss Goodbody, or I may have mis-read the last few words ... :laugh:

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

Here is a short sad summary thus far
  • Jukebox
  • Sandwich toaster
  • Sword
  • vegetable steamer
  • Expensive fountain pen
  • George Foreman Grill
  • Juicer
  • Telescope
  • Acoustic / classical guitar
  • Canoe
  • Barbecue
  • Wedding ring
  • Large family tent
Ps. Surprisingly no mention of time-share condo apartment next to a rubbish tip in Southern Europe and your week entitlement is in the middle of winter, the yearly maintenance bill is substantial and no takers during a firesale.

stephec

Legendary Member
Here is a short sad summary thus far
  • Jukebox
  • Sandwich toaster
  • Sword
  • vegetable steamer
  • Expensive fountain pen
  • George Foreman Grill
  • Juicer
  • Telescope
  • Acoustic / classical guitar
  • Canoe
  • Barbecue
  • Wedding ring
  • Large family tent
Ps. Surprisingly no mention of time-share condo apartment next to a rubbish tip in Southern Europe and your week entitlement is in the middle of winter, the yearly maintenance bill is substantial and no takers during a firesale.

Are you practicing for the Generation Game?

I'm surprised it took three pages before we got to the wedding ring one. :smile:

Top Bottom