New bike arrived today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Raining again tonight so still have not been out on it :sad:

Popped into LBS today and asked about getting the seatpost trimmed, and showed them the pic on the forum - the immediate response was that it looked as if the BB was quite highly set so maybe I'd not need too much cut, if anything. I sat on it tonight and there is cutting required, but not much and a lot less than I thought...so I'll pop along soon to get it cut.

Just back from looking at it in the bike store room :smile: I might even have given it a stroke :smile::biggrin:

T-D

when did our club colours change to black white and yellow :boxing:

looking fast - no doubt ill have a shot on it at some time :smile: - looks much nicer than my px Stealth TT .....but id guestimate it was at least 2.5 times the cost

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

T-D said:
when did our club colours change to black white and yellow :wahhey:

looking fast - no doubt ill have a shot on it at some time :boxing: - looks much nicer than my px Stealth TT .....but id guestimate it was at least 2.5 times the cost

It's black, red (and silver) which is as close as I need to claim clubbie colours - with yellow decals on the wheels :thumbsup:

And you'd guess wrong :smile:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

T-D said:
more then ? remember my stealth was only 1k .....as it stood at the 10 last week - less the brooks saddle

Nope less than twice that...and to be paid up on 0% finance over 2 years.
Which in my book makes it very affordable. :smile: I was surprised to find just how good a deal was available. If it hadnae been for the finance deal I would not have been able to get it....

You'll have to be extra nice to me to get a go on it :wahhey: At least you'll get a chance to see it every time you pass me :boxing::thumbsup:

Stephen-D

As an Orbea owner i am VERY jealous matey! Beatiful bike, im thinking it will be slightly to big for me.

Please show us it in action, Hmm sounds dodgy but you know what i mean! take more photos :smile:

e-rider

crappy member
That would give me back and neck pain for sure - it looks great but is it rideable?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

tundragumski said:
That would give me back and neck pain for sure - it looks great but is it rideable?

Taking it to LBS tomorrow or Monday to get seatpost cut, and then hopefully will get out on it if it stops bloody raining...hope to get some more pics of it soon - hopefully some of it 'action'.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

c2c said:
what a beaut........ smooth curves, lovely two tone colours, looks fast and agile.... what sort of cat is it............:laugh:

:wahhey:

Jock's a caramel shaded tabby bi-colour Oriental cat. :bicycle:

Top Bottom