New bike arrived today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T-D

noodley - which local 10tt is it you have entered ? why am i not entered ... is it the thistle 10 ?

Get your self sorted for the glamis 25 in august !

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

T-D said:
noodley - which local 10tt is it you have entered ? why am i not entered ... is it the thistle 10 ?

Get your self sorted for the glamis 25 in august !

yep, thistle 10.

not sure if I am up to a 25. I'll wait a bit and see...

e-rider

crappy member
Noodley said:
yep, thistle 10.

not sure if I am up to a 25. I'll wait a bit and see...

what times are you doing for a 10? (Then we can decide if it's 'all the gear.....). I've just tried 25s on my road bike as I thought they were better value for money; both 10s and 25s cost £7 to enter - am I the only person to think like this? Yes, I am skint.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

tundragumski said:
what times are you doing for a 10? (Then we can decide if it's 'all the gear.....)..

Err, I have no idea. I've never ridden one ;)

Case closed...:wacko:

And it's £10 to enter the 10 for me. A quid a mile...compare that with 8 quid to enter a 300km this weekend ;)

T-D

aye you shoulda seen his face when the 10 we were doing was announced as a 9.8 due to road work diversions

e-rider

crappy member
Noodley said:
Err, I have no idea. I've never ridden one :blush:

Case closed...:laugh:

And it's £10 to enter the 10 for me. A quid a mile...compare that with 8 quid to enter a 300km this weekend :sad:

Well, on that bike if you don't get under 25 minutes you better sell it (to me) after the ride.:laugh:

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Noodley said:
Collected today:

DSCF4189.jpg

Jock the cat was interested until the bubble wrap was taken off:

DSCF4194.jpg

And built up:

DSCF4208.jpg

I still have to make adjustments to set-up and give it a test ride, but it's raining and it ain't going out in the rain!

i love this!!!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
bloomin' 'eck it's ruddy gorgeous...

Top Bottom