New bike arrived today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Seatpost needs cut a wee bit :rolleyes: and it's the largest frame available!

I'm delighted with it. And fantastic service by all terrain cycles all the way through the order/delivery process and a great deal on 0% finance ^_^

I had heard a few 'they are slow' stories about all terrain cycles but I cannot fault them at all, 100% satified with them - they told me the bike might take about 5-6 weeks to arrive (as I said it's big and I am used to bike shops not stocking large sizes) and I was okay with that, and it arrived 3 weeks after the order was made, 2 weeks after finance was agreed...lots of contact by phone and e-mail from the sales guys and the courier delivery company were great as well, and unloaded the bike from the lorry for me to collect.

I suppose I'd better try to do it justice and train a bit and make it go fast :laugh:

A fantastic package IMO. Carbon frame, 105 groupset and Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels :becool: And in my club colours :laugh:

Amazing looking bike. It would frighten me to death having to cut the seatpost though.On a bike like that is there any further seat height adjustment once the post is cut?

Top Bottom