Looking through their website it looks like a load of pretentious nobbery.
EltonFrog Legendary Member Today at 11:23 #16 Looking through their website it looks like a load of pretentious nobbery.
Andy in Germany Legendary Member Location Rottenburg am Neckar 54 minutes ago #17 And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
Dirk Van Der Dirk Well-Known Member 27 minutes ago #18 Andy in Germany said: And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years? Click to expand... Yep. Buy a sleeveless top for 250 notes and you will be on your way to doing it right 🤣 Also seen they do a sleeveless baselayer for 70 euro 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Last edited: 24 minutes ago
Andy in Germany said: And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years? Click to expand... Yep. Buy a sleeveless top for 250 notes and you will be on your way to doing it right 🤣 Also seen they do a sleeveless baselayer for 70 euro 🤣🤣🤣🤣