Looking through their website it looks like a load of pretentious nobbery.
EltonFrog Legendary Member Today at 11:23 #16 Looking through their website it looks like a load of pretentious nobbery.
Andy in Germany Legendary Member Location Rottenburg am Neckar Today at 11:28 #17 And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
Dirk Van Der Dirk Well-Known Member Today at 11:55 #18 Andy in Germany said: And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years? Click to expand... Yep. Buy a sleeveless top for 250 notes and you will be on your way to doing it right 🤣 Also seen they do a sleeveless baselayer for 70 euro 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Last edited: Today at 11:59
Andy in Germany said: And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece. You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years? Click to expand... Yep. Buy a sleeveless top for 250 notes and you will be on your way to doing it right 🤣 Also seen they do a sleeveless baselayer for 70 euro 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ming the Merciless There is no mercy Photo Winner Location Inside my skull Today at 12:27 #19 £60 for a fairly standard white cap https://maap.cc/uk/products/maap-public-possession-6-panel-cap-white
£60 for a fairly standard white cap https://maap.cc/uk/products/maap-public-possession-6-panel-cap-white
Andy in Germany Legendary Member Location Rottenburg am Neckar 35 minutes ago #20 Ming the Merciless said: £60 for a fairly standard white cap https://maap.cc/uk/products/maap-public-possession-6-panel-cap-white Click to expand... Especially one with "Public Possession" on the front.
Ming the Merciless said: £60 for a fairly standard white cap https://maap.cc/uk/products/maap-public-possession-6-panel-cap-white Click to expand... Especially one with "Public Possession" on the front.