New London cycling destination

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Germany

Legendary Member
And to think I've been riding my bike in my work trousers, t-shirt and fleece.

You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
 
OP
OP
H

Happy_Days

Senior Member
You mean I've been doing it all wrong for the last 25 years?
I’m afraid you’ve been doing it all wrong because you’re not at the intersection of creative culture and cycling :smile:

In a 2 hour dog walk this morning I spotted a good half dozen riders on expensive bikes, not one appeared under the age of 50.
Indeed, it’s already a problem. Despite exercise and fitness being in vogue for younger people, cycling is hardly growing.

Running, open-water swimming, the gym, and other fitness activities (e.g. Hyrox) are growing.

I wonder if the cycling industry has priced itself out of new customers, or people feel increasingly unsafe on the road. Perhaps both.
 
Top Bottom