New MTB needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi Rich. I threw caution to the wind and ordered an Orange Clockwork on Monday night and it turned up this very day. Gonna try it out quickly this afternoon before the match! 27.5 and 2x10. Looks like a peach, ironically.

I have had a Cube road bike in the past and fancied something different. Although the Marin was desirable too the 1x was a turnoff and happily got a Clockwork 120 with Rockshox Recon for 765 quid thanks to a Sale and a 10% discount on top.

Hopefully your search goes well, will give you some feedback on the new steed asap!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wrong answers.

Hope HB160. Slight issue is you might need to sell the wife, or rob a bank.

Hi Rich. I threw caution to the wind and ordered an Orange Clockwork on Monday night and it turned up this very day. Gonna try it out quickly this afternoon before the match! 27.5 and 2x10. Looks like a peach, ironically.

I have had a Cube road bike in the past and fancied something different. Although the Marin was desirable too the 1x was a turnoff and happily got a Clockwork 120 with Rockshox Recon for 765 quid thanks to a Sale and a 10% discount on top.

Hopefully your search goes well, will give you some feedback on the new steed asap!
That's as good a recommendation as any Rich. I like Orange. Orange Clockwork 120, cool too. Actually....

See, I'm being positive. I realise my propensity to be negative, though not as negative as Bollo...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've bitten the bullet too now, @Sittingduck
A Scott Aspect 710. I've only ridden it home on the roads as yet. Blimey those disc brakes are something else though.

20180720_142056.jpg

Top Bottom