New Set of Disc Wheels..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Citius

If that bear is called @jowwy he will need a much lighter pair of wheels to escape!

Unlikely to need lighter wheels on that particular occasion. Any wheel would do.

Cyclist33

Unlikely to need lighter wheels on that particular occasion. Any wheel would do.
Isn't that a song from a musical?

I was being serious though. jowwys tt times (and round wheels) mean that Boon will have to either play dead or ride on unobtainium rims to escape a serious mauling!

Citius

Isn't that a song from a musical?

It is - well spotted. The story goes that a family of brothers become jealous of the youngest brother's new wheels, and so they plot to cast him out. However, whilst in the wilderness, he wins the national TT champs on a pair of cheap Chinese 60mm carbons. He then returns to lord it over them. Something like that, anyway... ;)

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It is - well spotted. The story goes that a family of brothers become jealous of the youngest brother's new wheels, and so they plot to cast him out. However, whilst in the wilderness, he wins the national TT champs on a pair of cheap Chinese 60mm carbons. He then returns to lord it over them. Something like that, anyway... ;)
FFWD chinese carbons?

gbb

Legendary Member
Its a shame really, you guys ARE very knowledgeable but you can't be taken seriously, you do yourselves a great disservice.

Citius

Its a shame really, you guys ARE very knowledgeable but you can't be taken seriously, you do yourselves a great disservice.

To be fair, it's difficult to stay serious once Jowwy has dive-bombed the thread in his usual polite, respecful way...

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
OK, let's say he loses 750g by doing whatever with the wheels. How much faster will he get out of the quarry? Would anyone like to guess?
Well that's easy, 750 times quicker..........obviously, duuur!

(Disclaimer, my maths may be wrong or right, what was the question again?)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
To be fair, it's difficult to stay serious once Jowwy has dive-bombed the thread in his usual polite, respecful way...
Jowwy wasnt in the thread when you posted about me in page 2......until then i hadnt posted anything and remained on the sidelines.

If you dont want me in the thread, then please refrain from mentioning my name, until invited to do so.

Citius

Jowwy wasnt in the thread when you posted about me in page 2......until then i hadnt posted anything and remained on the sidelines.

If you dont want me in the thread, then please refrain from mentioning my name, until invited to do so.

Is that like a 'vampire' thing? They cannot enter your house unless you invite them in?

Top Bottom