New to CycleChat? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neilsmith

Hi Txeng and welcome

regivinze

Hello all!

I am new to cycling. I have a road bike and mountain bike but have recently been putting more of time into the road cycling. I have a Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 and I love it!

I am based in Dallas and still getting used to Dallas and cycling as it doesn't seem to be as widely practiced in other bike friendly cities. It would be nice to meet others here.

I'd love to have a group of friends from wherever that I can connect with, ask questions, share progress etc. I signed up for Strava, so please add me there! (Name there is Regina Vinze).

Hello all!

I am new to cycling. I have a road bike and mountain bike but have recently been putting more of time into the road cycling. I have a Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 and I love it!

I am based in Dallas and still getting used to Dallas and cycling as it doesn't seem to be as widely practiced in other bike friendly cities. It would be nice to meet others here.

I'd love to have a group of friends from wherever that I can connect with, ask questions, share progress etc. I signed up for Strava, so please add me there! (Name there is Regina Vinze).

Hello there Regina,and welcome.
My sister stayed in Southlake for 5 years,do you know it ?

Lars_engstrum

Goodwishes to all fellow cycling lunatics and statistically obsessed velo vultures.
Following cc for a long time, quite easily the nicest most informative collection of greasy monkeys on the planet.
Just got m'vortex and eager to see what you guys and girls are capable of?
Have a look for the Shoreham mill hill file I uploaded yesterday. Still no1 in this country.
Love
Lars P Engstrum

lol22

Regular
Hi everyone.

I already posted asking for advice on buying a cyclocross bike so I too have done it a bit back to front.
I'm a commuter more than anything else but I do have an adventurous spirit and had a crack at mountain biking. I gave up the mtb when I realised the guys I was going with were missing the sensible bit of the brain that says "stop, this is really dangerous".

Loz

Neilsmith

Hi and welcome to all the new people :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom