New Year aspirations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I want to improve my vocabulary and grammar in greek.
I can feel a geek off starting in this thread very soon :boxing:.

I read @Blue as saying he/she wanted to improve in geek. :blush:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:laugh:Learning to speak greek is a cycling activity for me as I do audio lessons while on my turbo!

One of my aspirations, getting back on topic, would be to improve my language skills. I was taught languages in what would now be described as an old-fashioned way. We did oodles of reading, writing and memorising verbs etc.
It worked for me, using that method. All the on-line resources that I have found are based on conversation.

ASC1951

Guru
lose 15lb
cycle further
get a better bike
Why is that that the first thing we all do, when we get a bike for fitness, is to upgrade it to make it easier to pedal? Logically, young S7ephanie, you should stick with your present bike then you wouldn't have to cycle so far to lose the 15lb.

I don't just need to lose the 15lb. That's not too bad, I do it most years. It's the next 15lb that matter, which I haven't lost for <cough> 20 years.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Get married : date set.
Move to Manchester : probably about a month after the wedding.
Have a job in Manchester : something interesting would be nice, but I'll take what I can get.
If we had the landing and stairs and/or guest suite sorted out by the end of next year , that would be good.

Apart from that, just enjoy life!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
So, do you have anything you'd like to achieve this year....related to cycling or otherwise?

For me, I'd like to get our photography business underway this year, complete the last year of my degree and build a darkroom!

Ok mrs. What are you going to do in your spare time. ?:laugh:

Top Bottom