next CC Ecosse ride May/June

Where to go ...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Coco said:
If you are unable to get enough votes for a Saturday, I'll be willing to form a coalition with you for the price of a few cakes :biggrin:

Easy deal, I buy em, you eat em :biggrin: I tend not to eat cakes etc. maybe a bit o choc occasionally or my own made flap jacks as I know what's in them.

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
Weekends in May are out for me I'm afraid but any weekend in June is OK.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Eldud & 1/2Man1/2Bike :sad: - we'll have to make plans for the June ride soon :smile:. There's nothing to say we can't start another thread before this ride has taken place ;), any volunteers?

For the second CC Ecosse May ride, it seem the "where" has been pretty much decided, 12 vs 5 vs 3 for Loch Leven ...

On the dates, it's not quite so clear, but Saturday 29th is in the lead by a very slim margin. It would be good to set the date sooner rather than later, so those who need to make arrangments can get themselves sorted :smile:.

Get your votes in if you have any preferences!

Starting to look forward to this :wahhey:;):bicycle::cheers::hungry::biggrin:

T

ACS

Legendary Member
Sorry but not able to make the 29th May. Late May Bank holiday weekend is always difficult at my end. May change closer to the date depending on family commitments.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
satans budgie said:
Sorry but not able to make the 29th May. Late May Bank holiday weekend is always difficult at my end. May change closer to the date depending on family commitments.

You need to vote for the other options then, to boost them up the rankings, no decisions have been made yet (I can't keep track of individual posts saying yes/no to certain dates in my heid :hungry:;))

I've potentially got the same problem with that weekend, hence only voted for the Saturday ...

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scook94 said:
Are we any closer to choosing a day for this?

I was hoping it would be a clear majority decision, but it isn't! I have edited my own availabilty for the long weekend (wasn't able to "edit" my old votes for some reason), so that makes it even more equal after discounting me messing up the doodle :biggrin:...

So ...

Sat 22 & Sat 29 x 6 each
(closely followed by Sun 23 & Sun 30 x 5 each)

Any solutions? Apart from going out both Saturdays :biggrin:?

Glad the route decision was a clear one ...:laugh:

T

scook94

Veteran
Well, if you can't make the 29th all the more reason to have one this Saturday! Shall we make it official?

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scook94 said:
Well, if you can't make the 29th all the more reason to have one this Saturday! Shall we make it official?

You said it first :smile:, let's go for it. Apologies to those who can't make it :sad:. There is nothing to stop another ride next weekend :biggrin:.

[whisper mode] the forecast doesn't look too bad for the weekend ... [/whisper mode]

The suggestion was to meet in Inverkeithing - would the train station car park be a good meeting place? And what time can people make? The Edinburgh contingent (or at least those wanting more miles) could pick up those coming from further afield at Haymarket or Dalmeny Stations if required.

:smile::biggrin::biggrin:
T

scook94

Veteran
Seems I've been rota-ed oncall for the bank holiday weekend (out of turn I may add), so this weekend is the only weekend for me this month.

sleekitcollie

im not sure if i can make this sat , im nightshift (as usual ) on friday night (15 hrs ) dont finish till 8.30 am
id really need to wait untill sat morning see how i feel , sometimes i feel fresh for a run sometimes i dont but would confirm on sat morning either on here or txt

Top Bottom