@Nickyboy's Leeds to Scarborough Spectacular, brought to you by @I like Skol. 8th Sept 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
[QUOTE
@colly If you want to stay over for the night rather than trying to impersonate an old coffin dodger, there is a spot in my car for the Sunday morning and we can drop you back in Leeds as we pass through?
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I have Colin's tickets en route to me so I will take the train back.

Label me a coffin dodger at your peril.:boxing::boxing:

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Gutted but i am going to have to drop out, hope you have a good day.
Bad news indeed but life does get in the way sometimes.

Is everybody else ready?

I just have the final prep to do tonight after work then looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. It still looks like we are likely to get some showers during the ride so I suggest a rain jacket will be useful. Hopefully it won't be much and at least it is warm enough and we have a good tailwind to speed us to the destination :dance:

Buck

Guru
Looks like just the briefest of showers in the afternoon and the tailwind looks a perfect south westerly.

You guys are in for a good ride - enjoy - gutted that I’m not going to be there but sometimes we don’t have a say in these things.

Julia9054

Guru
Shorts or longs?
What do people think?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I did a consolation 81 km/50 mile ride with @Littgull today. We had showers for about 20 minutes but it dried up after that. It was quite chilly in the wind though and I bet it will be the same tomorrow for you. I wore long sleeves and long legs and only got a bit too warm on a couple of hard climbs, but you won't be doing any unless you have opted for the hillier route.

Enjoy yourselves and let us know how you get on. :hello:

Top Bottom