@Nickyboy's Leeds to Scarborough Spectacular, brought to you by @I like Skol. 8th Sept 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
When I get a minute I will read through and amend the attendees list in post one. I'm sure there will be enough of us to reach critical mass as far as fun, frolics and fooling around goes...... I'm certainly getting excited in anticipation now and also keen that my son has a good time too.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
It's not looking too good with the strike action :sad: Think there's been further talks with ACAS involved this week, but no meaningful discussion on the part of Northern. The RMT have announced another 3 Saturday strikes, so that means strikes are planned for the next 6 Saturdays https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/strike-saturday-and-further-dates-on-northern-rail-announced/
The revised timetables for this Saturday can be found https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/strike & I suspect it will be a very similar timetable each Saturday

If there is any break through with the talks the strikes could be called off at the last minute :blush:

si_c

Guru
I'm starting to look like a no show for this, with the timetables being utterly disrupted and strike action and needing to use Northern for parts of my journey, I'm actually having difficulty finding a route that would work.

I'd really really like to do this ride, but I'd have trouble getting to the start on the day. In order to keep the risk down I'd likely need to get a hotel at both ends of the ride, which makes this significantly more expensive.

I'm a bit gutted about it if I'm honest.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I remember drying my hair under the hand dryer in Wetherspoons
I don't think Si & me have that problem..... :whistle:

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

alibaba

Über Member
Hi,
Do you think what time we will set off from Scarborough to Leeds if your lift offer still exist?I want to sort my train back from Leeds to Manchester out please .by the way happy to have the sip of the fire water I will pretend it is Pepsi :smile:

Top Bottom