No Ruddy Idea But Here Goes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
Are we all ready then?

Is everyone sitting comfortably?

(Tense isn't it?)

No more beating about the bush.

Here's what you've all been waiting for.

Ta dah!

DSC_1178.JPG

DSC_1179.JPG

So what do we all think?

I shall retire to the patio with a beer and a ciggy, I think I deserve it.

OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
very nice , love the orange and blue, what happened to the new seat post clamp, only thing I would do is fit long mudguard flaps
The blinking thing wouldn't fit! A completely wasted journey in the end (apart from picking up a new pair of shorts).

And thanks, I do love the colour myself. I'll post a picture later of what inspired me.

The blinking thing wouldn't fit! A completely wasted journey in the end (apart from picking up a new pair of shorts).

and going to the pub

OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????

You've put together that fabulous machine and a beer & ciggie takes priority over your first ride???

^_^

Seriously.... Well done, Sir!
Are you mad? It's raining! I can't get it wet, I might get the carpet dirty when I bring it back in.

Many thanks though , I wouldn't be sat here lovingly gazing at it if wasn't for you. You inspired me to give it a bash even though I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. It truly is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

OK, who's next then?

Are you mad? It's raining! I can't get it wet, I might get the carpet dirty when I bring it back in.
OK, who's next then?

Well...... if you hadn't cannibalised the mop.......^_^^_^

Many thanks though , I wouldn't be sat here lovingly gazing at it if wasn't for you. You inspired me to give it a bash even though I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. It truly is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
You did the work! And the real advantage (in my humble) is that when you set off touring, you're not going to be fearing any technical issues. That gives real freedom and comfort.

OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
Well...... if you hadn't cannibalised the mop.......^_^^_^

You did the work! And the real advantage (in my humble) is that when you set off touring, you're not going to be fearing any technical issues. That gives real freedom and comfort.
Seeing as you've shamed me into it, I'm just about to take it out on its maiden voyage. We'll soon find out about mechanicals!

Top Bottom