No Vax Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who ? The judge ? :whistle:
Yep, the judge.

Kelly said the threat of a further visa cancellation meant the “stakes have now risen rather than receded.”

“If this man is to be summarily removed upon a personal exercise of cancellation power, he cannot return to this country for three years, am I right about that?” Kelly asked lawyers for Home Affairs Minister Andrews, under whose authority Djokovic’s visa was earlier canceled.

Tran and colleague Naomi Wootten confirmed that Djokovic would be banned from Australia for three years.
They trying to convince him to leave voluntarily so he does not get whacked with a 3 year ban if the Minister of Immigration exercises his right to deport him,.

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
That is so, but then he’d be spreading it to others whilst asymptomatic, and as unvaccinated he would possibly then be a burden to the Australian health system, and also those he might infect.

He's tested clear, so isn't asymptomatic. If he caught it, it's be because their system failed.

Last edited:
What a faff. TBH, if I was him, I'd be off back home to my multi-million pound bank balance, and say 'see ya next year'. Maybe stop off for a nice Island Holiday as he's half way round the earth already.
He has developed into a political and religious model in Serbia. So it not about comfort and money. It's about power. No different to crotch grabbing Trump becoming a model for the bible belt.

He's tested clear, so isn't asymptomatic.
It's not him. Australia does not allow people with previous Covid infection and without vaccination to enter. Nearly all countries have applied the rule.

Medical exemption is granted if you have been infected and cannot receive vaccination for a period of time and you need to visit a dying relative or attend a funeral. And certainly not to play tennis.

Hope folks can tell the difference. The Victorian State Govt engineered this and they knew many can't work it out.

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
It's not him. Australia does not allow people with previous Covid infection and without vaccination to enter. Nearly all countries have applied the rule.

Medical exemption is granted if you have been infected and cannot receive vaccination for a period of time and you need to visit a dying relative or attend a funeral. And certainly not to play tennis.

Hope folks can tell the difference. The Victorian State Govt engineered this and they knew many can't work it out.

Except, the judge says they do. :okay:

Svendo

Guru
He's tested clear, so isn't asymptomatic. If he caught it, it's be because their system failed.
I should have said he’d need to catch it in Australia first. Possibly low likelihood but nonzero, and higher than if he were vaccinated, natural immunity notwithstanding.

Except, the judge says they do. :okay:
The judge ruled on procedural error. As I said many can't work it out.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Hey Australia

NEW BALLS PLEASE

( Someone needs to grow a pair )

I wonder what his reception on court will be like.:rolleyes:
Depends if there are any spectators allowed in 🤷‍♀️ Looks like there will be based on the fact there are tickets for sale via the Aus Open website. If a mainly local crowd he may just possibly perhaps get booed a teensy weensy little bit? :whistle:

Last edited:

icowden

Veteran
So we provided – I provided medical documentation, on 16 November [sic], I was positive on PCR, PCR test positive COVID-19, 22nd I was negative.
And I am sure it will play well that having being tested positive on 16th December, the first thing good old Novak did was to spread the virus as widely as possible putting himself in direct contact with both adults and children without a mask. What a lovely bloke!

View: https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1479730371679850500?s=20

matticus

Guru
Maybe ... there were big-but-reduced crowds at the Ashes. Could be different states though, don't ask me!
There will probably be fans at the matches.

Novak will get some boo-ing, but also some loyal fans*. He's used to that - although the balance may be a little different at this tournamament ...

*google serbian fans in australia, they're mad for him!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Depends if there are any spectators allowed in 🤷‍♀️ Looks like there will be based on the fact there are tickets for sale via the Aus Open website. If a mainly local crowd he may just possibly perhaps get booed a teensy weensy little bit? :whistle:
Or cheered madly by tennis fans. ^_^

I think this could bite him on the arxe ^_^

Top Bottom