Odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
2009 is also the year that Bill Clinton came out as gwnder fluid, started dressing as a woman and changed his name to Hilary.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Spurn Point was originally named in the 18th century from its fame as a Georgian dogging site as Sperm point.

It was rebranded by Queen Victoria after she was spurned there by a swarthy young blacksmith who remarked to his friend "I wouldn't touch that miserable dumpy dwarf with yours, mate"

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Miserable dumpy dwarf shagging became such a thing that the Victorians had to manufacture extra short people to fill the demand.

From the somewhat brusque manhandling of them onto train waggons came the international sport of dwarf-hurling.

Drago

Legendary Member
Herman's Hermits were sued by Cliff Richard when he discovered that not inly were none if them named Herman, but as they were living in a commune in his bathroom they were also clearly not hermits.

Cliff Richard lost the case and the judge, Donald Trump QC, ordered the BBC to fly the police over Cliffs house as a punishment.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Hence the annual anniversary flypast. I get it now.

classic33

Leg End Member
The world's first smartphone was launched by IBM and BellSouth Cellular. It was called Simon.

The Simon went on sale in 1994 for $899.

Drago

Legendary Member
The IBM Simon was originally going to be called Gary, as the inventor was a huge fan of Gary Glitter. Fortunately, saner minds prevailed when he sas outed as a filthy opervert.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Fortunately, saner minds prevailed when he sas outed as a filthy opervert.

Filthy O'Pervert was admitted to the priesthood in 1965.

His Bishop was absolutely shocked, shocked when certain allegations were made against him. "We could never have predicted it" said His Grace, Weirdo McNonce, "especially as all relevant papers were accidentally burned to a crisp in my garden rubbish incinerator on an unknown date in the late 1990s".

Top Bottom