Our favourite labels and brands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Stanley, the most incredible hot food and drink products. craft knife.

Traser, the watches issues to the boys who punched Bin Laden's ticket, so more than up to the rigours of wet vibration while cycling. the training version of stun guns issued to the boys in blue.

Mitsubishi, purveyors of the world's finest 4x4s. makers of the finest kamikazi aircraft

HP, producers of the tastiest baked beans and sausages. reliable range of scanners and printers

Filofax, still using mine nearly 30 years on. The battery never goes flat. Fila for men.

FTFY :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
I buy my clothes like i buy my training shoes, I go for the expensive(ish) labels but only when they're from last years collection,costing about a third the price. I might buy a summer shirt or shorts in the autumn then save them till the following summer. I also prefer the retro look as retro clothes don't go out of fashion.:smile:
What brand were the trainers? Hopefully not one of sports directs brands!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
English-Mustard.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What brand were the trainers? Hopefully not one of sports directs brands!

They are Diadora ones bought from JD Sports. They were the last pair according to the sign on the rack. Maybe they had loads more in the back and that was a sales ploy,but i'm happy with the product and the price! Why do you ask about Sports Direct? Is it because Mike Ashley is a horrible person?:okay:

Mrs M

Guru
Gabor shoes, very comfy and last for ages. Used to buy in Shoeworld in Portugal which is closed now.
Just get in the sales now.
Like my Gore bike wear as it lasts.
Galaxy chocolate.
Walkers crisps.

vickster

Legendary Member
They are Diadora ones bought from JD Sports. They were the last pair according to the sign on the rack. Maybe they had loads more in the back and that was a sales ploy,but i'm happy with the product and the price! Why do you ask about Sports Direct? Is it because Mike Ashley is a horrible person?:okay:
No cos they sell non brands :smile: I don't know mike Ashley so dunno if he's nasty

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No cos they sell non brands :smile: I don't know mike Ashley so dunno if he's nasty

He buys up well known brands then has them made in overseas sweatshops made from far inferior material to the original designs. Karrimor(originally made in Accrington) was a label known due its quality and price until he bought the brand. I bought some Karrimor walking shoes the other year for a "bargain" 20 quid. I've known flip flops to be more waterproof than those "waterproof" shoes!:dry:

jayonabike