Please don't wear helmets*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
They get plenty from the idiots that don't wear a helmet!
On both occasions that I've broken teeth through face planting, I was wearing a helmet.

Is that anecdenta?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
OK, but I think we can manage very well without him don't you?
Unfortunately yes, which I think is a pity as when he first started posting in this section he came across as someone that you could have a reasoned discussion with, I don't know what happened.
By the way did you miss my subtle dental joke or just treat it with the contempt it deserved? Just so I know if I need to try harder.

david k

Hi
I don't think the OP made any such claim :smile:
But he said it's their behaviour that kills not ours, how can it be anything but?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Really? Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
Hmmmm you could be right, I seem to remember having a conversation with someone on another thread, which of course got locked, that was actually engaging in a reasoned discussion, it could well be a different person, rose tinted glasses, a befuddled memory or a combination of all three. I'll have to have a dig around.

david k

Hi
Really? Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? From the first day of posting here doog has delighted in being confrontational and making personal remarks about other posters, rather than putting forward reasoned arguments. Here's his first post:
And these followed within 24 hours:
Interesting, yet you defend Adrian's right to tell me to F off ?
To anyone looking in this would look like double standards, so why would you defend one but not the other?

david k

Hi
You'll have to remind me where I did that. I don't know you, except through your posting style on here. I do know Adrian, and he's one of the most patient and unflappable people I know, so if he was exasperated enough to say that to you I wouldn't mind betting he had good reason.
You just did defend it, on the grounds you know him and not me, like I say double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom